What's on this page?
Topic for Week 1
What is botany? How does it relate to the urban environment? Plant morphology.
Calendar for Week 1
- Tuesday, May 31:
- Lecture 9 am to 12 pm
- Readings for Topic
- Quiz 1 available
- Wednesday, June 1:
- Open lab from 10AM to 12 pm and 1 pm to 3 PM
- Start collecting and pressing plants!
- Thursday, June 2:
- No classes scheduled.
- Sunday, June 5: Quiz 1 due
Readings for Week 1
- Fogden M, Fogden P. The Natural History of Flowers. Chapter 3
- Fogden M, Fogden P. The Natural History of Flowers. Chapter 9
- Martinková M, Čermák M, Gebauer, R and Špinlerová Z. Plant Botany An introduction to plant anatomy, morphology and physiology